Save 50% on End Edition 8 BikePaths & RailTrails Guide
50% OFF End of Edition 8: BikePaths & RailTrails Guide you can NOW save 50% BUT only at our online Store
Last chance to snap a copy of Australia’s best selling hard copy cycling guide – is really four guides in one!
* 100’s of safe off road escapes along Melbourne’s fabulous bike paths * European style 2WheelTouring on the rail trails * Victoria’s best Sip n Cycle cafés sponsored by Monte Coffee and * the Ride to Work bible.
This all new re-badged handy, take anywhere pocket size, spiral bound BikePaths & RailTrails Guide (eighth edition) is over 200 pages. It is 50% bigger than before and features 80 new and fully revised maps, exciting new touring and Ride2work chapters. It has the new Port Fairy and Rutherglen rail trails and the O’Shannassay Aqueduct trail, the top cycling and pram walk parks and heaps more.
There are more than 40 fully revised metro maps covering Melbourne’s fabulous network of paths,cafes, bike shops and parks!
The guide Was $24.95 but with our 50% OFF IS NOW ONLY $12.45 plus packing and postage $6.95.
Save $12.50 off the rrp but only at our E Store here on this site!
Place your order here at our eStore to save 50% for fast direct home or office delivery.
Ride2Work – Save more than $6,000 a year
- How to get started
- Bike and gear selection
- Experts tips and advice
- Ride2Work maps + cafes
- Sponsored by Malvern Star
European style 2WheelTouring
- 22 rail trails maps
- Cafes, wineries, hotels
- Motels, buses & info centres
- Lilydale-Warburton trip ideas
- Beechworth & Bright touring
- Pedal to Produce
SipnCycle Cafes, the best cafes on the paths & trails
- Country town cafes listings
- Metro and country cafe maps
- Ride to work cafes