FOR YOU: LATEST Edition Bike Paths & Rail Trails Guide
YOUR SUMMER CYCLING FUN STARTS HERE - DISCOVER MELBOURNE’S TOP SCENIC BIKE PATHS AND FABULOUS BIKEWAYS AND VICTORIA’S “EPIC” RAIL TRAILS
By Mike Sabey – Editing Publisher (Sabey & Associates)
This continues to be Australia’s best ever selling bike trails hard copy map book!
* 100’s of Scenic Safe off road Escapes along Melbourne’s fabulous bike trails
* European style bicycle touring along Victoria’s renowned rail trails
* Discover the best Sip n Cycle cafés sponsored by Laurent Boulangerie along the bike paths in Melbourne.
This all new re-badged handy, take anywhere, pocket size, spiral bound Bike Paths & Rail Trails Guide (9th edition) is over 180 pages and carries 60 new and fully revised maps including the new Mansfield to Tallarook rail trail, plus the Peninsula Link and the Western Bi-pass “Wellness” Trails.
Here, you will find where to ride bikes, whether its on bike trails or Melbourne’s bike paths.\
You can place your order here on our eStore site where you save $4 for fast + direct home or office delivery.
Bike Paths Melbourne has more than 40 fully revised metro maps covering Melbourne’s fabulous network of tracks, paths, bike trails, cafes and leading bike shops!
Still only $24.95 rrp it is available from Laurent Cafes, Bicycle Super Stores, Cycle Galleria stores, newsagents, bike stores, book and map shops and from the E store on this site.
European style Two Wheel Touring
- 24 Victorian rail trails maps, including Bairnsdale to Orbost
- Cafes, wineries, hotels and more
- Motels, buses & info centres
Destination Sip n Cycle Cafes on the paths & trails
- Metro bike tracks in Melbourne
- Melbourne cafes and country cafes
- Ride to work cafes
RRP still only $24.95 - offering three guides in one
OR place your hard copy order here at our online Store to save $4 of RRP for fast direct home or office delivery.
- FOR YOU: LATEST Edition Bike Paths & Rail Trails Guide
- Darebin paths gets GO-AHEAD !
- Searching for the perfect Birthday GIFT for less $25 ?
- New Cycles Galleria opens in Williamstown
- NEW PUSH FOR SPEED LIMITS ON BIKE PATHS
- Call to improve bike safety on St Kilda Road
- Government continues to ignore ‘car dooring’ threat to life and limb
- Looking stylish cycling to work
- Spring ‘Magpie swooping’ season in full flight
- Voice of cycling - Keith Dunstan remembered
- Helmetless cyclists highest risk takers
- Should ‘red light running cyclists’ have their bikes impounded?
- Now we are enjoying the Cadel Effect
- SmartEnergy Groups home system enables cyclists to regain control of soaring power bills
- Bike Share arrives in Melb CBD
- Should path walkers keep to the right?
- New Laws: Rogue cyclists face harshest ever fines and even jail
- Be heard on your daily commute.
- Ride to work tips (2) - time and gear
- Ride to work tips - Part 1